A business that chooses to take a sustainable approach understands and esteems the thought of ecological balance. It is significant to embrace a long-term sustainability approach to the biosphere’s challenges. In fact, incorporating and mainstreaming sustainability considerations in the business is surely meant to become the lone way of doing business in the future.
Importance of Ethically Sourced Organic Raw Materials for Development of Food Products
Ethical sourcing ensures that the sourced products are obtained in a sustainable and responsible way, where workers involved in its production are treated fairly and work in a safe setting. Social and environmental impacts are also considered in the sourcing process. Here are some reasons why organic is the new focus today:
- Customers Love Organic –
The demand for organic foods has been increasing every year for the last two decades. Farmers are transitioning organic farming methods to keep up with the demand. The shoppers easily connect with the word organic as they understand that the food will be chemical-free and good for health.
- Sign of Being Socially Responsible and Environment Friendly –
Ethical sourcing ensures that the company is supporting the small scale manufacturers by purchasing from them. Smaller communities are benefitted from ethical sourcing as they get fair treatment for the work rendered. Organic sourcing ensures that the process in which the food products produced/grown has not harmed the environment. It sets an example in the society where your company is seen as an environment friendly and socially responsible. It boosts your brand reputation as customers love to buy sustainable products.
- Lowers Cost of Production but Gets Premium Prices –
Sourcing from local producers cuts down shipping and transportation costs and many other expenses involved in sourcing from other regions. This brings down the cost of production. Despite this, customers willingly pay more to purchase ethically sourced organic food products. In a recent survey, about 28% people said that they were willing to pay 20% more if the products they purchased were sustainable. You must ensure that your company has the necessary certifications or documents to prove that you are sourcing ethically.
Custom Food Packaging Believes in Ethical Sourcing
Organic agriculture produces don’t just preserve the environment, but they are free from all synthetic materials. Wellness of the consumers, environmental responsibilities amongst other duties is what we at Customer Food Packaging deliberate to be our priority. This is why we have partnered with farmers that provide us with organic produce of the best quality.
We indulge in fair trade, and we strongly support the outsourcing of environmentally sustainable products. Our facility has obtained the following list of certifications:
- Free of Pesticides
- ECO Certified
- USDA Approved
Food Produces that Custom Food Packaging Can Help You Source
We have a variety of food produces that we can source for you at the best prices. Here is a list of food produces that we can source for you:
- Super Foods – Red Maca, Yellow Maca, Yacon Powder, Lucuma Powder, Sacha Inchi Powder, Camu Camu Powder, Moringa Powder, Goji Berries, Golden Berries, and Whole Psyllium Husk.
- Lentils and Beans – Chana (Desi Chickpeas), Kabuli Chana, Masoor, Moong, Urad, Toor/Arhar, Black Eye Beans, Lima, Red Kidney Beans, and Pink or Red Lentils.
- Grains – Organic and Non-organic Basmati rice, Organic or Non-organic Brown Rice, Organic or non Organic Jasmine Rice, Organic White quinoa, Organic Tri-Colour Quinoa, Organic Canihua Grains, Organic Red Quinoa and Amaranth
- Flours – Brown Rice Flour, Jasmine Rice flour, High Protein Rice Flour, Organic Coconut Flour, Organic and Non-Organic Almond Flour, Sorgum Flour, Organic Quinoa Flour, Almond Flour, Amaranth Flour, Barley Flour, Maize Flour, Millet Flour and Semolina Flour.
- Trail Mixes –Raw Almonds, Split Almonds, Blanched Whole Almonds, Brazilian Nuts, Pecans, Cashews, Walnuts, Premium Salty Mix, Maple Glazed Almonds, Sesame Squares, and Nut & Fruit Mixes
- Seeds – Organic Chia Seeds from Peru, Organic Sunflower Seeds, Organic Sesame Seeds, Organic Brown Flax Seeds, and Organic Golden Flax Seeds.
- Protein Powders – Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Vegan Protein, Hemp Protein, Pea Protein, Pumpkin Seed Protein, and Rice Protein.
- Flakes – Organic Quinoa Flakes, Rolled Oats, Quick Oats, Granola, and Cereals.
- Powders & Spices – Ashwagandha, Amla Fruit, Black Pepper, Ceylon Cinnamon, Coriander, Cumin, Ginger, Onion, Red Chilli, Haritaki, Shatavari, Triphala band Fenugreek.
- Organic Tea – Cacao Husk, Cardamom Premix, Ginger Premix, Lemon Black, Masala Premix, Ginger Instant, Ginger Cinnamon, Turmeric with Cinnamon and Turmeric Coconut Latte.
- Salts, Sugars and Oils – Black Salt, Premium Himalayan Salt, Brown Sugar, Coconut Sugar, White Cane Sugar, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, and Erythritol.
- Cacao – Organic Cacao Nibs and Powder.
Why Choose Custom Food Packaging?
Our company has always strived to strike a balance between providing quality services to our customers and accomplishing our social responsibilities. We have been in the food industry for over a decade and offer a variety of services in the food product development and production industry. We look forward to your association with us, so you can experience our services.